Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful for a Classmate

          On this Thanksgiving morning as I spend some quality time with my lovely (yet slightly crazy) family, I think of other people in my life that I am also thankful for. There are a lot of people in the school and out of school that I am tremendously grateful for, but since I am restricted to a first period English class, I can only think of one student that I am truly grateful for. This student is Tikal, we met this year and she is very nice to not only to me, but to everyone. We also share another class in which we both try our hardest to make it through together (the struggle is real). Mostly I am grateful for her because she is funny, and very helpful. Tikal was the one who was kind enough to tell me about completing   this blog post and any other work I was missing when I was unexpectedly absent on Tuesday. This among other things are why I am grateful for Tikal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment